SciFlow is providing you with a text editor that allows you to write your scientific paper without complications - at least for the writing part. For this purpose we have picked specific features, like citing, equations and headings. All of these features are usable through the icons that are displayed in the editor.
We have gathered an overview of all those icons in this article.
Take into consideration, that some features will forward you to another article, giving you further assistance.
1. bold 7. enumeration 13. tables
2. italic 8. indent 14. equations
3. superscript 9. outdent 15. hyperlink
4. subscript 10. footnotes 16. undo
5. block quote 11. citations 17. redo
6. list 12. figure 18. special characters
19. page break
If the icon is greyed out, it does not have any purpose under the current cursor position. For example, you can not add a picture while writing inside of a heading.
- Document outline - a menu that will list all the headings chronologically.
- Authors - invite new authors and view all your currently collaborating ones
- Comments - write and view those comments which are present in the selected text passage
- Library - upload and view your references
- Templates - export your document with one of our templates
Open and Close the sidebar
To enter or exit the side bar just click on the desired icon to open or click the respective icon again to close the sidebar.
This icon will open the chat that allows you to get in contact with our support team. Whenever your having problems or feel like you have suggestions to improve SciFlow, drop us a line. We are thankful for every kind of feedback.